Sunday, October 11, 2020

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

It's been a while that I last played with Rebirth, but with Afterbirth included, they added so much content, and since The Binding of Isaac is such an easy pick up and play rogue like twin shooter dungeon game to replay, let's review it's DLC.

I have heard mixed reviews about Afterbirth+, So I have decided to ignore that. Anyhow, whenever I start a new run on this game, it's normal for to use a cheat sheet from now on, found at: https://platinumgod.co.uk/

That might hurt the overall mystery experience a bit, but since The Binding of Isaac has so many different items and abilities, with some of them being cryptic in usage, I think it's fair enough to keep that sheet in mind when in doubt.

Potentially the game can be a lot of fun, but it all depends on what items and power ups you will be able to pick up per session, per levels! RNG is expected from a roguelike, but for the most part, the game feels balanced, although I am no expert.

Meanwhile, fans are still waiting for Repentance, the latest and perhaps last DLC content of the main game, with a release date of December the 31st, that does not seem likely. Still, I will be checking it out once that is out too.

Rating: Rating: 8.3

No comments: