Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nightmares

I have sleepwalked once, naked. Occassionally I would be unable to rise from my bed for one hour because my muscles would not move, and sometimes I hear these loud sudden sounds while silence dwells everywhere else before falling asleep.

And then there are nightmares and dreams, such curious topics, for a lot of mystery resides in how they function, why particular events happen inside them and so on. Let me share the nightmares that are still remembered by me to this day.

-I see a skyline of clouds, and lying below me and all around is grass moving swiftly because of the fierce wind. Then my body suddenly gets launched straight upwards towards the sky, and the speed keeps accelerating as I feel this enormous press, then I woke up.

-At a family party, all of the guests are gathered around a fireplace and their faces are censored. As I look around, the mood seems to be pleasing. But once I look away briefly and then look back, all of the guests have vanished, and the room has turned very dark.

Near the left door entrance towards the living room is a visible shadowy figure looking back at me with his head and fingers above the door. The figure then proceeds with slamming the door and making a quick jog to my point of view, and he then tickles me to death(or awakening).

-Transformed into a murderer, I would be gifted with firearms to hunt and kill down random people inside parks and school. Sometimes familiar faces would show up, but I would not discriminate or feel anything then.

-Floating in pitch black on a platform with transparent orange cubes, I would be "spawned" upon it, and would have to escape from a scary witch that would run after me until I was caught and defeated. This is the earliest nightmare I can remember.

-Black vortexes where scary bald men with sharp long swords rise and they put their hands on someone's head in order to suck all of their blood out. These are monsters that I remember from a specific nightmare, but I don't remember the rest of it.

Nightmares and dreams can be so random at times. I hope that science will be able to unravel the secrets these phenomenons have. How interesting it would be to be able to playback all of a person's dreams if we could just decipher them, being locked in our memories.

No comments: