Sunday, December 13, 2020

Future Travel Plans

Traveling this year has almost been impossible without consequences. And that sucked hard, because I really love traveling for many reasons including getting to meet people, knowing the world better, history, new experiences, memorable moments, and so on.

Once this pandemic is over, I expect to return to Panama and re-do my travel plans there alongside Costa Rica. I was also expecting to travel towards Normandy with my father and towards Portugal with my mother, so both have been delayed.

Similarly, I had plans with buddies of mine to discover New York and Russia(Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Wolgograd)this year too. In the case of U.S.A., there is much I would still like to see one day, and I hope that with the new presidency coming up, travel restrictions will be lessened again.

Also, some "horrific" locations are still on my wish list too, including the Catacombs in Paris, Bran Castle in Romania, and Pripyat in Ukraine. Pretty much all these are located in Europe, so that makes things a bit easier.

Of course, there's even more I would like to see, but since I am just a simple man with a middle income, I will have to choose wisely whatever comes after the ones I already listed. Thankfully, I have already seen most countries which once where dreams of mine.

Now, all I can do is wait like the rest of the world. I can imagine that Corona vaccines will be politically used as travel laws in order to visit other countries, so if that opportunity comes up, I will most likely take it.

Until then, memories and dreams will suffice.


No comments: