Thursday, December 31, 2020

-The End of Flok Factory-

You have reached the Ending of my Online Diary.

I have written more than enough in the last 10 years at Flok Factory, and now it is time to close down and move on. It's pleasant to write, self-reflect and learn. Not just about video games and movies, but also about traveling, non-fiction and miscellaneous topics too.

After I put this blog of mine under the archives, it's time for me to go communicate online elsewhere, and share my thoughts, feelings and opinion. I will explore Twitter, Reddit and other social media, but perhaps I will also become active on traditional forums again, just like I was 18 years ago.

What's next regarding my own projects though? After streaming for 6 months now, I expect to continue doing so, and somehow, hopefully grow an audience in order to make it more exciting. I am also freewheeling about writing my own horror novella, and to finally, finally make time in order to develop a proper video game on my own.

By no means are these easy projects to become successful with, but I will try them out, seriously, but also with large portions of fun. Because distractions and escapism are good ways to spend leisure time with, and if I can entertain others, that would be an honorable privilege.

It's time to wrap this up and let go. For any reader who bothered to read my life at Flok Factory, thank you, whoever you are.

Signing out, Flok/Flow_Rush/Floris

No comments: