Monday, December 25, 2017

Xmas and 2017 Review

This year has been busy for me personally.

Fortunately, in my opinion, I have matured and become more balanced all-around. Although my previous employer decided to fool me and deliver false promises, I have swiftly recovered, and with my current job, I have more responsibilities, and I feel welcome.

I really, really had the urge to finally move out, and back in august I finally did. 4 months later, and even much earlier than that, I feel at home in Zeist, it's good to finally be independent and more in control, and my house is pretty much done as far as projects go, with the exception of post-projects coming up, which can all be considered luxury.

My IT knowledge has also improved in the form of work experience, studies and the people and colleagues I network and connect with. This year and the previous one I was on a good roll regarding obtaining certificates which companies and recruiters want to see, but I had to push it back later this year as 70-412 still lingers with challenge before me, and I got very busy.

My dating experience rose up from the grave so to speak, and during my latest journey of a vacation, I gained this with so much desire beforehand, most people cannot imagine this. As said in my previous blog post, it was for the most part amazing to finally realize that there are women who like me, but now that I am back in the Netherlands, I need to figure out how women over here will desire me.

Especially in the flirting department, or rather the first steps towards getting to know unknown beautiful women is what I need to work on most of all, without fear, rejection or any other negative factors. So wish me luck, because this is my biggest challenge before me. And despite some people saying that it will happen naturally, I cannot wait anymore in this age of social media, smart devices and rapid technology.

Don't worry, I will take my time when opportunities will arise, as I know that I am not a so called "player" or even romantic. Another positive remark for me this year is that I have been going out and have been dancing so much at festivals and clubs thanks to a party squad I became friends with last summer, that this too sometimes confronts me with the fear of approaching and talking to beautiful unknown women.

I'm sure things will work out, and I keep hoping. Meanwhile, I currently just had a historical Christmas dinner with my family, because my grandpa of 92 years old was able to experience 2 great grandsons, as my nephew Roy visited from America.

My young nephews Jens and Daxon experienced their first Christmas, while sadly my final grandpa is living his final years. Inbetween them, I am living my final months before turning 30, but no matter how old I get, I will always be grateful for turning 1 year older more than instead of having regret of not living life to it's fullest in previous years, whatever the fuck that may mean.

Basically, I really hope that I will experience love from a woman next year, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments: