Saturday, December 23, 2017

Philippines


This island country is my final journey stop for 2017, and I decided to minimize touring and sightseeing around here, while an extinct part of my life was finally revived and rejuvenated; I went dating with several women!

Surprisingly, thanks to modern technology like dating apps, I did have success over here(Over 250 Tinder matches!), and I took my advantage because of it. The results for the most part have been amazing for me, while it reminded and motivated me that yes, women do like me.

The Philippines have over 7,000 different islands which as said could take you a life time if you wanted to visit all of them. It has a history recently with the Spanish and Americans, and Christianity is it's biggest religion, which can be found everywhere.

Rodrigo Duterte as it's most recent president is a favorite of the citizens, as he has cleaned up the mess nationally, is true to his promises and is looking for new alliances to make around the world. As one result, scams, criminality, corruption and other injustice have lessened dramatically.

While I had a great time at Manila and nearby cities for a different reason other than touring in my other vacations, I do must mention that the traffic around the capital is some of the worst I have ever experienced, even after those Vietnamese and Chinese trains I took in the past.

Other than that, again, I had a very good time. Dating, clubbing, dining and doing fun stuff is what can be summarized about this, but the urge to return is strong not just so that I can really start exploring the Philippines, but also because I will be able to have reunions with my Filipina's then. :D

No comments: