Sunday, October 1, 2017

Recent Developments


Annually, I would start writing up a horror article every day in this month. However, due to very busy recent developments, I am unable to promise myself of this pleasure for this year.

I will still have over a dozen of articles ready for publication, so it's not really a loss, especially considering that Flok Factory remains obscure. Still, I'm content enough that I can express my thoughts, feelings and opinion in this way.

At the same time, I am still considering to migrate from text based updates, towards video logging, or vlogs, or at least making the transition to offer reviews of all kinds, but preferably and most likely video games. However, I don't have time to implement this yet.

And this is because of several reasons. First, my own home here at Zeist is now complete and invitational for the long-term period, that is also why I hosted my housewarming yesterday, which was very cozy, entertaining and gezellig.

Second, for the last 2 weeks, I needed to unexpectedly start applying for new IT jobs, because my current employer did not want to continue working with me for several reasons, but basically I was getting too expensive towards them.

Luckily due to my updated curriculum vitae and my perserverance, I am insured of a new job elsewhere, because I have received some offers already. Now for the upcoming week, it's just a matter of time and careful selection before I sign on a new contract.

Third, I have been studying for MCSA Windows Server 2012's last module 70-412, but I have failed it's exam twice now, because of it's huge learning curve, and the fact that I am missing work experience with the content.

And finally, I am also busy arranging my personal itinerary for my upcoming November vacation. I have the flight tickets, the visa and I am halfway through the accomodations, but there is still the huge amount of enjoyable time investments I will have to use this month where I will select the highlights I will want to experience.

So as you can see, I've got plenty of recent developments which occupy and keep me from posting daily horror topics. And that's okay for 2017, because this is my life I am managing at my best, and to be honest, I like how I am taking control.

Enjoy the upcoming horror blog posts!

No comments: