Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween


What better way to end this month than to talk about Halloween itself?

I will spare you the details surrounding the long history of this celebration day, and rather focus on modern day activities itself surrounding the 31st of october.

Haunted house attractions have completely conquered theme parks whenever the day approaches, and subsequently, so called scare zones, scary stories and of course the actors themselves have made sure that this celebration is a lasting appeal.

Horror mazes have recently over the years also appeared more and more, which are sometimes based on famous media such as The Walking Dead, but they can also be entirely original and unexpected in their outcomes!

Movie marathons of people's favorite horror movies are also very common in this time of the year, whereas they either watch those, or instead go through entire series like Halloween, Friday the 13th, Saw and many others in order to absorb the domino effect from best to worst, quality wise.

Cosplaying creepy figures is enormously popular now too, with not only private parties encouraging people to do so, but other events like entire conventions too. It's too bad that the convention I wanted to visit this year once again as Billy the Puppet was canceled. I realy hope to amend and recover from this next year.

I myself have miraculously written 31 more blogs for this month, as I love to write and review about all kinds of stuff, and what way to better combine this with the theme of horror, than when it comes to talking about my other hobbies, which include gaming and cinema?

I'm surprised that this is the 4th year of me doing this already, as I honestly thought that I would run out of things to write about. But I can confirm already that I have enough content ready for the next year, so that means I will atleast definitely do this one more time!

Celebrate Halloween in your own way! Go trick or treating, scare people with pranks(although don't go too far, see the horror clown sighting news around the world.), visit creepy abandoned places, or conjure a ghost via a Ouija board, the choice is yours to make and to enjoy!


Happy Halloween, and until next time!

No comments: