Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sony PlayStation 4

 

After gaming for 23 years loyally on Nintendo while having experienced PC gaming through the decades as well, I had finally decided to purchase a Sony Playstation 4 back on the 9th of september this year, which specifically is the white edition which included an MMO shooter.

A few days ago, the 20th anniversary of the brand was celebrated by the company, and since the present, it has released 4 consoles and 2 handhelds, with various adjusted and updated editions inbetween.

While last year did my 6 months period of lending a PS3 with various games end, I experienced the PS2 and PS1 earlier at friends. With games such as Tekken Tag Tournament, Resident Evil 2 and Final Fantasy VII, I always knew that I missed out on strong exclusives back then.

Now I am glad to have a second current generation console, if only for the exclusives it shall have in the future. Right now, honestly, there aren't any released AAA games which intrigue me now apart from the remastered edition of the game of the year from 2013.
 
In mere moments however, the PlayStation Experience event is happening, and Sony has promised that new PS4 titles will be announced there, which excites me when considering the possibilities about speculating what will be shown, without exaggerating.

As far as the other features of the PS4 go, such as share play, I feel that it's too early for me to review those now. All I can say now regarding PlayStation Plus is that I need to get used towards paying for internet, but in return, I do get monthly free games including indies, AAA and miscellaneous stuff.

The Sony PlayStation 4 is a gateway towards discovering new video games and experiences, and I cannot wait to see what is upcoming for the fan community. I am excited for Bloodborne, and I wonder what else will be revealed very soon!

No comments: