Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Final Flok Factory

To start off, I am announcing that this year will likely be the last one that I will be writing in this blog of mine called Flok Factory.

This means that I expect to be done at the end of next december, as far as writing blog posts goes, or sometimes I also associate it as an online diary. The "factory" is starting to become irrelevant, even for myself, as I have typed almost everything I wanted to spill out if you will, and I am running out of them.

Not only that, this blog of mine has been ignored almost entirely by the rest of the internet. In some ways I am quite impressed that I have been writing so long, for most of all myself. But as 2020 will become the tenth year I will be writing for this blog of mine, I think it's enough, and I have had a good ride.

Perhaps I will continue on in some other form, such as writing my own book, or starting a gaming stream, or a podcast, or...? Before starting Flok Factory, I used to be so active at certain forums too, and that died out back in 2010.

Anyhow, if this will indeed be the last year, then I applaud and praise myself for having written so much for the sake of sanity, attention, satisfaction, and more.

But first, let's get through this new year, this new decade, and this new beginning of new chances in overall!

No comments: