Tuesday, January 30, 2018

End of Kenpo

It's time to let go of Kenpo Karate.

For various reasons, it's time for the much less interesting fitness program, but hey, it´s 5 minutes away from my home, I can decide to visit any time, and it fits with my current life style.

Distance and having less time are probably the most important reasons, but I have also practiced it for a long time, and the motivation has gone away.

My interest in competition was done, personal assistance from my master has been absent for years and I feel as if I have experienced enough of the different seminars.

I also felt that I was missing a sport partner from my own age throughout the years, as other folks were either younger or older.

It has been a good 12 years, but all things will eventually come to an end. Who knows, I might touch martial arts in some form or another in the future again?

No comments: