Saturday, August 19, 2017

A New Home, A New Beginning

It´s time to move out of the bird´s nest and begin my new life and chapter at the city of Zeist starting as of today on August 19th, 2017. At the age of 29, I personally feel that I am one of the last people of my generation to move out, but truthfully, that´s just a social pressure, and me and my parents were happy that I could keep living in peace at home for so long.

As I finally move away from my youth town Maarssen, where I first grew up in the residential area Reigerskamp, and until yesterday in Zwanenkamp, I think back of the countless and numerous memories I have made at each of them.

Finally, independence, freedom and opportunities are within my hands truly, and I can´t wait to adjust my lifestyle towards this. My maisonette or duplex with two floors has been cleaned, painted and made more personal through the furniture I have chosen, and the neighborhood seems to be calm.

As my living room will be inviting, modern and social, my office will be dedicated towards my IT based studies, while my sleeping room will be equipped with a boxspring bed, which is a first for me, and I am eager to sleep on it!

A fourth room shall be entirely dedicated towards my retro gaming scene, as well as the fact that I have started collecting officially as of last February. Aside from hooking that all up, I also expect that I will eventually attempt to build my own custom arcade cabinet in there.

The future of myself, my family, friends, love and of course Flok Factory itself shall continue and expand, as I have become a proud uncle as of last June, and I am already getting aware of friends of friends living close by, and that making new friendships and acquaintances will happen very likely.                                          

Here's to the best new beginning I can imagine!

No comments: