Monday, January 5, 2015

Flok Factory Inquiry

I've been thinking about ways to improve my personal blog. Regarding content, I have tried to be diversive, offering my insight and opinion about cinema, video games, traveling, literature and miscellaneous topics. Reviews dominate, but I occassionally write up specific articles too.

As I check out the statistics of Flok Factory every now and then, I notice that visitors seem to be coming from all over the world, but actual comments towards posts are rare and membership is extremely rare, as it stands, I have only 1 member.

For anyone reading this, what would you recommend me to do in order to improve the quality and standards of this blog? On a side note, I've been thinking about starting my own book or perhaps even my own professional YouTube channel, as I tend to think that both attract more people than this.

I realize that almost everyone has a personal blog nowadays, succeeding the diaries of older times, but I also like to think that some, but not all of my posts, are exceptional written. I wonder should you be reading this, what your favorite post of mine has been so far?

At a loss looking for improvement, how long will I continue writing at Flok Factory? The enthusiasm for writing will not go away anyhow, but if no one will truly notice my updates instead of only myself, should I continue with it, or give up?

There's definitely something lacking, and that is marketing or promoting Flok Factory. On the other hand, some bloggers have so many followers yet their posts are so shallow, and this doesn't necessarily mean Twitter, Blogger counts too.

I wonder if someone knows the answer.

No comments: