Friday, March 13, 2020

Even More Mega Man Fan Games

  Mega Man Rock N Roll

Very solid soundtrack, controls and level design, challenging but fair, developed by one German guy, I am so jealous of this fan game! Only Mega Man Unlimited is better, and there are so many passionate fans out there. The Godot engine was used for this. The RM weapons were kind of meh, and there is no shop involved.

Rating: 8.3
 Mega Man Super Fighting Robot

Another Mega Man fan game, how does this one play out, and when will I develop and finish my own Mega Man fangame?(My “script” has been lying in dorment for years…)Super Fighting Robot has a weak plot like the majority of them, however there is a shop involved with useful upgrades, creative enemy design, and useful weapons from the featured robot masters!

Easier than the previous fangame, but I had a really good time here too! It even refills your 1ups per stage, so that I no longer had to suicide in order to restock with 2 lives again 😊

Rating: 8.1
Mega Man CX

A very silly parody of Mega Man, and games from 8 bit and 16 bits, Rockman CX is developed by a Japanese guy and lets you fight enemies such as Mario, Whispy Woods and Dr.Light(showing off as grandpa Ryu!) It’s definitely more of a hack with lesser controls than a fangame I can respect or take seriously.

Rating: 6.3

No comments: