Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Fitness

You know, I have accomplished something pretty decent this year.

Looking and reflecting back on my sport past as well as my previous blog post Losing Weight, I started recovering and picking up my food and fitness movements. After another occurrence of gaining weight later this year, I drastically changed my mind about this.

In October, for the whole month, I went to perform 1 hour of cardio at the gym, each day. And I am happy to say I accomplished that. Never before in my life did I go to sport so much as during that month. As for November I lowered that quantity, and slowly starting switching towards lifting.

Going to the gym alone isn't perhaps the most social sport out there, but hell, I've got enough friends to hang out with already, and besides, that's definitely not the main goal for being there. Perhaps however, this could change, depending on situations happening, or my presence growing larger.

Watching specific YouTube channels out of the numerous amounts available when speaking of fitness, healthy foods, diets and general tips, I learned how some of my heroes approached all of this, such as the legendary and one of a kind, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Combining that while reading general articles on websites, and still checking out my daily consumption of calories on my workout and food apps, I have been more conscious and aware of this healthy lifestyle than ever before.

It even has become satisfying and fun when I discovered that I still could eat hundreds of calories left over on certain days, or still perform more activities after having done cardio or lifting workouts. I will never underestimate the negative consequences that come with this, or the perseverance and determination needed to keep going.

Because once I do accomplish my initial goals of losing weight until I have 83 kilograms left, as well as getting a flat belly, the hardest part is most likely protecting and keeping these goals alive. If however, I would be able to accomplish greater achievements such as muscle growth and a sixpack, the ambition would be ascended.

But until then, I am proud of myself for changing my mindset about this whole matter, doing lots of research about it, and realizing that it's all for great causes to happen and arguably to have already happened.

Here's towards an even healthier and more fit 2020 already!

No comments: