Thursday, July 7, 2011

Delving into the Ocean of Books

Recently I have been delving into the endless amount of books available. Mostly non-fiction, I happen to be more interested in philosophy, science and religion in particular these days. And even chemistry and physics intrigue me now, which sadly was not the case during my high school years. I marked those two as "stupid" while at the back of my mind, I knew that they were difficult to understand.

My latest purchases have been Beyond Good & Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche, The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins and The Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey. I have yet to start on any of them, but I am sure I will be astonished someway or another by each of them in very different outcomes. Perhaps even reviews will follow.

For anyone reading this, what kind of books can you recommend to me? I am not limited to non-fiction only, so please, speak your mind when you do.

No comments: