Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A new direction


Mastervolt, an international company who strives to be the best regarding energy supply. I't's a professional business to work with and I am glad to be a part of it.

It is roughly divided into 3 market sections:

-Maritime energy
-Automotive energy
-Solar energy

Quoting a bit of our profile here now:

"For these market sectors, Mastervolt develops, manufactures and distributes high-quality electrotechnical systems for independent energy supply. With its head office in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and 7 of its own branches worldwide, Mastervolt sells these systems in more than 60 countries throughout the world via a network of distributors and dealers. "

So far, my work inside quality control & repair has been a learning course of electro technology and in addition to logistics which I already was a little familiar with in one of my previous jobs.

Originally I had a job application at Mastervolt for an IT position, but because of lack of knowledge (probably because I have been looking for a full year in the IT industry and the knowledge slowly faded away) they offered me a place at a different department.

It's been 2 busy weeks, and I still need to develop with my new colleagues, but knowing already that this is a relaxing environment where people offer their help and you can walk anywhere in, even inside the CEO's office, to ask something or just to have a talk, I think I am in a good spot.

Time will show how my career will develop, let's hope it will be most of all a positive ride.

No comments: